-Jon
Monday, May 2, 2011
You are my strength
Well I've been kind of swamped lately with work for the last couple weeks and I guess i happened to stumble upon this song and thought it was really cool. It's really calm and soothing, but I guess the lyrics really speak out loudly to me. Especially one of the verses preceding the chorus, "I keep on falling short, Please be my strength...cause I don't have any more". I guess i find it kind of beautiful and kind of encouraging too, cause it's an earnest plea just for God to take over, especially when being swamped with stuff - God does carry us through time after time again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cool song. the embed is now in the share button in case you were looking for it.
ReplyDeleteYea, I guess I'm learning that as well, to let God be my Strength. Especially with planning the fasting night, it's easy to try to take over instead of letting God take the reins.
ReplyDeleteExcellent song! I really like this song, like many other songs by Gungor :)
ReplyDeleteSurprisingly enough, this was actually the first song I listened to by Gungor.
This song has been really dear to my heart actually. It's just one of those songs that I listen to and put on repeat when I'm feeling really down, or just out of it. Kekeke