hey everyone,
I just wanted to write a bit before bed. It's been a long long week for me but I really thought it was an good week for various reasons. It was really humbling for me because I realized how many issues I still need to deal with in terms of smoothing out the rough edges in my life. I think there were some unnecessarily harsh things and I don't really know what to do about it. Sometimes I feel like I was doing the table flipping Jesus thing and I can see why Jesus only did it that one time. It really is hard to find the right time and place for it. This week was good. I felt very human and small and that was good because I know it is my rightful place as a servant.
I was really encouraged by you guys though. The GM team and Vanna and whoever else still reads this. I'm happy you guys all took your jobs seriously and I have lots of respect for that. Wanting to useful and being at the right places at the right times. Prioritizing work over play in recognizing what is important. I'm blessed to be able to work with you guys.
I still drop by :) Thanks for reassuring that I did my job correctly :D
ReplyDelete