Saturday, January 14, 2012

My family aren't christian, so I find it really difficult for my parents to understand who Jesus is epsecially when we cannot communicate properly with our language barrier. A perfect example is this fine saturaday morning, I went into my living room to find my mother in tears and though I tried to give her a bible verse for encourgement, she had rejected it. Later on the day, a woman from the chinese side whom my mother and I had met during a visit to church has called to check up on how my family has been. She said God has called on her heart to double check how we have been doing and man... I was thinking the perfect timing God has done. She has offered to tell my mother about the gospel though momma chang avoided the call, God is continuing to pursuade after my mother.

May she be in your prayers, thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment