Friday, February 11, 2011

Life Situations #1

I was listening to a sermon and the guy was talking about how it's good to lay out situations and see how faith plays a part in the answer and how we are challenged by them. Let me toss one out that came up today.

I got a friend that is looking to move in with his girl friend before getting married. I'm asking, "what do you think?". feel free to ask any relevant questions on the topic. He intends to get married in about 2 years but is looking to move in now.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm guessing Christians usually keep away from that because of the temptation of lust but is your friend a Christian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Christian. I don't think Non-Christians have any need/desire to follow our suggestions. I have no reason to give them Christian advice :D

    ReplyDelete