Monday, September 26, 2011

your wife is ugly

There are some things we never hear people say. One of those things is, "your bride looks horrible," or "your wife is ugly". It's something we don't say because it's rude and is especially hurtful considering what the groom sees when looking at his beloved. God showed me something recently and that's all I can hear now, "your wife is ugly". Not shirley. God showed me that the Church is the Bride of Christ and people are constantly saying she's screwed up or they don't want to be with her and ultimately, they are saying she's ugly. And I get really upset about that. How can I let people say that about my friend's wife?!

I guess that's my challenge for people these days? Do you think the Bride of Christ is beautiful. Jesus sure does, why don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment