Saturday, October 9, 2010

10% what you say and 90% how you say it.

So I watched this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE

And well it kinda got some of my friends who aren't necessarily Christians hyped and they thought it was pretty epic. And I just kinda was thinking why this would be, of course at the time I had not watched it and it felt like they were talking about the awesomest thing that ever happened and I slept through it. But after I watched it, something nathan said to me last night came to my head, (the title). And I thought, well there wasn't too much context or heart convicting stuff in the video, it was just epic and true - in other words, what was said wasn't really important (but it was) but the way it was delivered was magnificent. Why was it magnificent though? Because he knew Who he was talking about, the way he feels about Jesus, you can hear it in his voice and the way he speaks. And in the same way, I just thought, the way we speak, everything we do really does show something about our spiritual life, whether i'm sarcastic, or have a monotonous tone in my voice, if something really gets my voice going beyond monotony, shouldn't it be God? And I guess I'm just sorta thinking ish about the way i act at school, not only what i say, but how i say things too. yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment