Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Been A While

Yea, it's been a while since my last posting. But I'm writing this during careers class with less than 15 minutes left before the next bell. Iunno, I feel like sometimes I'm being more sucked into this world. Like, I feel like I'm not as resistant to everything like swearing and stuff as I should be. And the scary thing is today there was one point when people were swearing and I was laughing along with their jokes and actually felt pleasure in hearing swearing. Like iunno...everyone around me was talking about that apparently there is a party today and how people are going to get drunk and high and even things about guns. I've been feeling less resistant to this world and that is bad.

An example is when the national anthem is going on and people are just fooling around. And they don't realize that people have died so that we can hear that national anthem today. But why don't I realize that people are fooling around every second but ignorant of God who is hurting for them? Maybe because it's hard to realize it in my own life.

On another note, I watched a video a couple days ago called "God's Chisel". It touched me but maybe I'll share thoughts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment