So today i didn't go to church because i wouldn't wake up and my family decided to leave me. But i have a reason for it...ish? I had this dream where i was in markville mall in the upper floor. Then something happened and somehow i realized that the world just ended? So in this aftermath, a bunch of events happened which i don't remember (actually i think i remember playing tag with you guys haha : p). But after all that, some event that i actually remember that got me thinking happened. I was in some bar like room and (this is very random) i was hungry. Then this guy who i know, and is usually not the type to do this sort of thing, gave me piece of bbq pork from his fan hup. And this is when i actually woke up to a door slam noise and a car driving away : ). So, while i was sitting in front of the computer thinking about what i should do, I thought about this scene and tried to see if it was telling me anything. What i got from it is that people who have experienced God's almighty power will change? I'm still not sure what it's telling me yet, or if it's telling me anything at all (maybe it tells you something? i don't know : ] ). Yeah and that was pretty much my morning told at night time : ).
- Brian C
Hmm...interesting. I wonder why we're all so indifferent in the dream about the world just ending because we're all playing tag.
ReplyDeleteIs this us now, fooling around but knowing that our time is limited? I know I sometimes see myself like that.