Sunday, November 14, 2010

Breaking

Something that's really been on my mind today has been brokenness. Like remember how Tim today shared about how he had to reach rock bottom in his own life in order to take God seriously. Today, I've been wrestling with this in my own life. Refering back to the video of God's chisel and how it really hurts when He transforms. I guess the main thing is not asking God to break me but asking God to break others. Like it's one thing to ask God to break you but another thing to ask God to break others and I think a lot harder. Like there's some people in my life where things of this world are really big and are cherished and if I pray that God would break them, I'm afraid of their response when the things they love are taken away. But iunno...but I think the main thing I'm struggling with is helping people through it when God breaks them. Like again...it's one thing to ask God to break another but another thing to help them through it. Yea iunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment