So basically my parents used to go to UAC, but then the pastor left, so my dad didn't want to go, but someone recommended RH3C to him and he started going again. I think he really likes it as there's a lot of people he can bond with. My mom ended up following too. I think I heard them say once that they didn't feel like they fit in either, I unno. But for some reason now they're showing a stronger opinion on what church I should go to. So for the time being, I have been at RC3H and UAC.
My view is kinda all over the place. Because at first, and still now to be honest, I don't want to move away, but then again, this may be something God wants. A hymn called "It Is Well With My Soul", I unno, I find that I shouldn't worry too much. I was talking to some of my fellowship group leaders at school and they simply said that real churches have the same mindset : God. So even if I'm a church that I don't like, God's still there and I'm not supposed to be there for friends, I'm supposed to be there for God! Like I make friends on the way, but even if I'm at a different church, it shouldn't stop me from worshiping God!
So that's what's been going on, for prayer requests, let me just move away the fact that I'm at a different church, but let me realize that nothing should change.
So yeah, you guys have any prayer requests? :D
LOL im posting this kind of late but yea, that song has been a blessing in my life before!
ReplyDeletelol~ i also like that song. pro song :P
ReplyDeleteanyway, there are definitely churches i don't like and people i don't like but it's good that God is greater than all those things. You and God are the same, the setting is different. :P very nice.
Hmm...iunno. Is church suppose to be something that you're trying to gain from? Does it matter if it's good or not?
ReplyDelete