Thursday, November 4, 2010
I guess no title is in now. Lols =P. Anyways, i was talking to a friend of mine today, or well he was just venting out a bit of his frustration with some school people. But somewhere through this, i shared my view on grades and shtuffs, and i somehow got to the point of saying, "If you don't like my answer, don't take it". And he PM'd it haha, but it got me kinda thinking or well it's cus i was reading while talking and i was like dang. I find the same thing is with God, if you don't like His answer, don't take it. I was reading 2 Thes 2:10 and it said "They perish because they have refused to love the truth and so be saved." And i think that it really is a narrow path, it's God or the world and sometimes it's really difficult to go God's way. And for me, i find it difficult to focus on God sometimes, but i guess pray for me that i do focus on God in all that i do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why do you guys think the narrow is so hard? Just a question. Or how do we know we're on the narrow? I'd like to say being on the narrow is uncomfortable but I think there's some people uncomfrtable but not neccesarily following Christ.. iunno...still learning
ReplyDeleteI guess some other questions that come to mind are, "How would you define the narrow to a friend?" "Is the narrow even possible?"
ReplyDeleteI think everyone is uncomfortable when they aren't following Christ. I think everyone should be uncomfortable following Christ. I think life is uncomfortable as a whole. What does God say about comfort though?
haha, gg, well now that i think back to the reference, i think it's beyond hard lols. impossible indeed, but the ways of the narrow path, that is, being holy for God seems difficult to me sometimes when there are so many unholy things around the place... >.< but yeah, uncomfortable seems quite ideal.
ReplyDelete