I guess I'm learning what it means to realize that God is sufficient. Iunno, I feel like I'm comparing myself with others and wanting what they have as a Christian. For example, just seeing people so full of the Spirit and I do want that. There's nothing wrong with wanting that but I thnk for me, it goes to keeping my focus on others and not God. It started when I was watching a trailer for the 1040 documentary. I guess it goes again with comparing myself with these people who are so filled with the Spirit.
Gabe reminded me of a song, the lyrics go:
Your love is all that I need, all that I need, all that I need
Your love is all that I need, all that I need is You.
Just a reminder that God is all that I need, not to be "spiritual" or "so high and mighty" but yea, that's what I'm discovering.
very nice
ReplyDelete