Baby Micah.
It's been a while since I've interacted with kids below grade 6 and more so babies. I realize there is a transformation that happens when my mom and dad are playing with him and it's something I can't quite do naturally yet. I can't lower myself to baby talking and just playing. There is too much going on in my mind and I know I'll figure it out when I have kids but it's weird for me to remember how different this baby is than all the other people i interact with. It's like how we ought to deal with Christians in different stages of development. We can't expect babies to be adults and shouldn't treat adults like babies.
So I was at Mcdonald's for breakfast because they have Monopoly. I realized, one of my main motivations for going there is, other than the food being cheaper than the alternative, is that I just want to win stuff. Then i realized that Mcdonald's is bad for me and I'm killing myself to win and there is a good chance that I won't win anything I care about anyway. It's like being at church or any relationship when you try to win a fight. you destroy so much to win and in the end you realize that winning was pointless to begin with since love overshadows all of that.
Also, so i'm a big noob, how do I just post the vid instead of the link?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1L4s0x-OfU
To post the whole vid on blogger, you go the EMBED in the comment section of a video and copy the embedding code. Then when you're posting you have to switch to EDIT HTML and then paste your embedding code.
ReplyDelete