hello kids :D and Enoch? :D anywaysss for one of my projects for english and its about immortality or well the 'death of death". i was thinking.. what if one day scientist do find a way to achieve this. Wait according to the bible is this possible? but yeah even "if" they do discover a method. what is the christian view on this? just a curios person :D
D.Wu
Sorry I don't get it. What is the death of death?
ReplyDeletethe end of death. It's a clever way of saying immortality.
ReplyDelete10 points for the one that can find the reference in the Bible to humans being able to live forever. It's in there and I don't mean Jesus.
My question is what is the motivation to have immortality for people and for Christians. I sure don't wanna live forever. Philippians 2 contains many of my thoughts on life and death.