Thursday, January 20, 2011
dexter: season 3
So i've gotten to seasons 3 of dexter. the season i keep hearing that it's not as good as the others. I knew this would be the reason why but now that i'm 3 eps in and the story continues to develop I am pretty sure. Why don't people like it? Because they aren't married. lol~ pretty simple to me but the idea of identification is lost on most people. when dexter kills that pedophile for stalking Aster i totally get that. It resonates as I know i would do that for my kids. the lion protects his cubs and it goes much deeper than the justice of right and wrong. it goes into the paternal instincts of all fathers and our Father. It's funny for me to see this and realize part of the reason people don't appreciate God is because they don't get it, what it means that God is our Father and what that means. When we see then it becomes personal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment