I think I'm just going to write tonight. I'm sitting in my chair listening to some worship song and I think I want to just exhale a bit. I think life has been really good. I'm really happy with a lot of things that are happening around me. I sat in on nice sunday school class today. i feel like sunday school is really rolling along nicely. There is something I forgot and haven't done in a while.
Once upon a time people would ask me how my day was going and I would say, "best day i've ever had" and because everyday i'm getting closer to God and that was true, either through intimacy or through the fact that I'm older and one day closer to heaven. here, this week God has reminded me of that. I'm good to be unphased by the crap that happens but even nicer to see the hand of God and be filled with joy in seeing it. Now i realize that isn't less true but I've not said it out loud and i think it's because i'm conforming to the workplace. something i'm going to change.
i'm going to read the Bible a bit. it'll be nice to just read with no objective tonight. wait... forget that, i have nehemiah for 7up... no... not tonight. forget it. I'm just going to read something random. it'll be date night with Jesus :D
No comments:
Post a Comment