Hey guys,
Well, I just got back from Hong Kong yesterday. Annoying part is that I get tired easily now and I start to zone out when it gets to 4 PM. Well, school's been okay. I'm still figuring out my role in the school and still struggling to really establish a kingdom mindset at school. It just seems like it's harder to live for God at school as opposed to maybe church. Iunno why...more distractions I suppose? I guess I'm still figuring out my own cell group at Didomi and still struggling with getting to know my co-leaders. Kinda realized with ministries or serving, that everything's not going to be given to me on a silver plate. Right now, it's not with all the ministries at school and church. We'll see how it goes and I just really hope for more faith this year in God with my ministries. Faith in what? I don't know yet. I think I'm still figuring it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment