so it's been a little while since posting here and I guess i should at least say "hi". Anyway, I've been trying to get back into the gym and getting into the gym list style. I think that's the biggest change in my approach is to have specific goals and push towards them. I guess I'm no longer playing this game for fun but to improve.
I feel like i should write something since I haven't in a while. Here's a copy of my goals.
| Muscle | Goals | Exercise |
| Biceps | 40 | Curls |
| Tricepts | 35 | Extension |
| Chest | 105 | Bench |
| Lats | 105 | Pull Down |
| Row | 45 | Row |
| Quad | 75 | Leg Press |
| Ham | 60 | Leg Curl |
| Calves | 75 | Calf Raise |
| Abs | 130 reps
| Various |
| Shoulder | 15 | Fly |
| Weight | 174 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment