Hey guys,
I guess you can take a look at the attached vid. It's an old movie I saw a while ago and there is the classic inspirational speech. This is a movie that more or less went unnoticed I think but I do like this speech. I guess I've been lacking that fervor. I've been giving up some inches I think.
2:45-3:24
"When we add up all those inches, that's going to be the difference between winning and losing. between living and dying. I'll tell you this, In any fight it's the guy that's willing to die that is going to win that inch. And I know that if i'm going to have any life anymore it's because i'm still willing to fight and die for that inch. because that's what living is. the 6 inches in front of your face."
I think this is what it feels like to get older and It's nice to be reminded of this while i'm getting older. I don't want to be that guy that doesn't wake up and fight for every inch. There is never an excuse for getting old. It's why I need people like you guys to go that inch with me and I hope i can do that for you guys. I hope that we can fight for those inches together~
No comments:
Post a Comment