Hey, thought that I should share this video to everyone.
It's super cute!
My friend (I don't know if she would feel comfortable if I posted her name on the net), shared it with me as a reminder of what Satan does and is doing.
Like how it was a good reminder for me, I hope that you guys will also be reminded of what Satan wants and that we don't fall into his plans.
This week, I've been feeling pretty discouraged about some stuff, but at the same time, people have been encouraging me to not feel discouraged with whatever. And I just have to remember to not feel discouraged because I can very easily fall into Satan's trap. Or like what my sister said, "...you are falling into the traps of Satan and how he will intentionally trick you into feeling guilt" (Me: Which I was feeling throughout the whole week) "You need to go to the Lord to release you from this burden and if you continue to listen to the lies and temptations, you will sin"
Yeaaaaah.
Listen :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irhWHG6bsXE
No comments:
Post a Comment