Hey Guys~
In today's worship set we sang "Your Grace is Enough" and there is a part that goes,
So remember Your People
Remember Your Children
Remember Your Promise, Oh God.
I really love this part and it's something that is not just about God remembering, it's about his people, it's also a reminder to me. What does it mean that we're his people and What does it mean to be his Child? I think those questions are interesting and I fully expect that you have answers for this, but the hard question is this, "What promises of God have you claimed for yourself?" What promises does God want to fulfill? You can't tell him to remember and have no idea for yourself, right?
Take some time and think about this. It is something that has really helped a few of us in our walks. It is a good step towards knowing the specific will of God in your life when you come to know the promises he has for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment