Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beautiful Things



This picture is interesting. You have skulls and dead things that make up a flower into something beautiful. I guess I've been learning that it's not really about how well I do things or how well I do Bible studies but it's about how God works through me. I learned this from leading my last Bible study. It felt really dry and I felt really discouraged during the study. I didn't know what to say at times and it felt like I was just asking questions that I didn't know the answer to. But at the end of the study, one person spoke up and said that his perspective of God was changed because of the study. CRAZY RIGHT? I thought I was doing a horrible job but somethow God made it work. I can't take any of the credit. Maybe that's the point...we can't have any of the credit even if we tried. So yea...God does His thing through us.

Here's the real song...hope you guys are blessed by it.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting. I think we often miss the beauty of things in the moment and often because of how we feel. Disappointment and discouragement come in but as God reveals his plan we can see that it was beautiful all along. I didn't get the job I applied for here at CTC but I'm happy and excited to see it play out. I can tell that God is at work and I'm happy for those that see it in their own lives as well.

    ReplyDelete