Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Brokennes
Iunno...I'm writing this during Careers Class. I feel so drained and tired. Need more sleep and I missed out on a good part of lunch today. I feel very mentally incompatible to do work well. I guess this is a parallel in my own spiritual life as well. I feel so tired and I feel so broken by my imperfections. But at the same time, I'm learning to surrender to God in my brokenness and to let Him work in me to do His will. Kind of learning mroe about what Paul learned in 2 Corinthians 12. I'm broken and I feel like a mess but I'm learning to be willing to do whatever God wants because it is only THROUGH Him that I can do all things. I'm broken by my lack of passion for God and just my tiredness both physically and spiritually. There is beauty in the broken but also pain. I guess need to remember that everything is NOT too unbearable and through Christ, we care more than conquerers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
who's jones?!?!??!?!
ReplyDeletehaha it's nathan lee =P
ReplyDelete