Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Revival

so just right now i saw this vid. and its called The Fire. search it on youtube and please watch :D so like it talks about how a lot of "christians" that say they prophecies the name of Christ just go straight to hell. and it makes you wonder. the life your living now? is it worthy for God Almighty :O some of us may think that once we sin, oh well thanks God for forgiving me. but we dont realize HOW MUCH it hurts God when he forgives us. and it makes me think like sometimes even if i think its a "small" sin, i think oh well it doesnt matter and like i dont know. i really hope that none ofus in this group will go to hell and that we all help each other :D so gooo watch it and blog about your reaction? :D I really hope by watching this it really changes the way you think. let the speaker speak to youuu! and dont harden your heart to his words LISTEN! ( youll get it if you watch it soooo watch it :D )

2 comments:

  1. i like videos like this. sometimes i think, "i've heard this before" but today God reminds me that people know the same things i do and it makes me happy.

    let's remember to speak the truth. thanks david.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I watched it. And iunno, for me, it feels like sometimes whenever I watch these kinds of videos or hear some challenging sermons, my reaction isn't the way I want it to be. It feels like with this particular one, it's been on my mind, but I feel like I wanna do more than just fear or let it be stuck in my head but to persevere to apply it to my life. Also makes me remember to never ever assume that I'm on good soil.

    ReplyDelete