So I guess this is the first post and we just thought it would be "neat" to have a blog consisted of NHG members. So we can just share about anything and everything. So you guys have fun with blogging!
I guess I'll kind of share about today. I guess for me today, I was just reminded of the urgency of how much time we have left on the earth while I was reading a book. I guess I use to think about that a lot but somehow stopped thinking about that but now, today I was reminded that our lives are short. This one line from a song has always stuck with me. It goes, "Today is all you'll ever have." And it's true. Today is all you ever have. We don't have tomorrow because when tomorrow comes around it'll be called Today. Well, I guess then the question is "What are we suppose to do then?" Maybe the answer is giving our all for God each and every second. And this is very challenging because Satan will be right there to stop us. But there is something special about striving towards this TOGETHER and to know that we're not in this alone. Sorry, just wanted to share this with you guys. Off to bed and hope this blog helps us to grow closer together and God. Have fun with your crazy spheals.
No comments:
Post a Comment