Well, thanks 'Jones' for the nice intro or the blog, but for the sake of consistency, I'll post about my day! :D Yays. Well, today was generally a decent day, there really aren't many variables that would change my day from a 'bad day' to a 'good day'. Nonetheless, I always feel that each day should be treated like a gift, for it is a blessing of grace from God, is it not? Anywhoo, Media arts is still my loneliest course... but that's just my mindless complaining at this point, haha. However, after school I felt like going on a walk since I didn't have homework and the weather was oh so nice. :D And I guess on my walk I had a lot of thinking time and appreciating time. And Jones' words echoed in my head, the awe factor, or well not necessarily what he said but the gist of it, and I sat around staring at stuff and prayer, it was really neat actually. So yeah, walks are fun and relaxing way to get off the stress of a school day or worries, just to go out and pray.
- BakChoy :D
Remember in Sunday school of how you said that "it's just a blessing just to be here." Yea, that stuck with me during the sermon because I felt kinda iffy that day and not in the right "mood" to listen to the sermon. Nature FTW.
ReplyDeletewho is jones?
ReplyDeletehaha yeah walks is pretty helpful to me because it gives me a good place to think and stuff like that :P and Jones is Nathan :D his middle name?
ReplyDelete