Soo, I haven't posted in a while, and I'm happy to see that people have posted :D haha, anyways, here's what my day ish yeah.
Through the course of the day, I find myself often distracted by things and caught up in the pride of academics. Pride of academics? Yes pride of academics, what I mean is that sometimes concepts easily come to me, and that easily gets to my head.
And I find it hard for myself to think back to being Christian. It's pretty embarrassing to think that I would be letting things like that go to my head, especially after being shown that I know nothing. Something that was said in Smallville that I thought was neat was something along the lines of, not knowing knowledge, not only as a challenge, but to humble oneself. And that's something that's difficult for me, as well as loving people.
I've also been thinking about how we represent God lately, though I know I'm no poster child for God, humbleness, serving others, loving those whom He has set in our lives, these are things that make up our credibility when seen by non Christians, what sets us apart - in a sense. We should be standing out in a not humanly way when seen by people, it's not really something I've been working towards, but focusing on God and laying ourselves down in the midst of it all is what is important.
-BakChoy :D
No comments:
Post a Comment