Friday, September 17, 2010

My Second Post :D

Hey everyone! :D
Just gonna post about some recent thoughts about stuff going on and stuff. Well this week has been decent, but there have been really good points (in my opinion) about things that happened and that were going on. Just gonna talk about today because that's all that's relevant though. Well near the end of the day I was in a poopy mood because I missed the bus to go get some forms that weren't there (darn guidance >=( ) then at Timmy's the service was inefficient and slow. Worst of all, I kinda blamed one of my friends for missing the bus because he reminded us to get the forms. But yeah, jerk move on my part. I also rejected him from going on a walk with me because I felt I really needed to calm down and stuff. Luckily I don't think he gets mad too easily. Things picked up for Dido though :D, new cell groups excite me lols, and tomorrow is the start of Mandarin classes. So yeah, no sleeping in anymore =o! And yeah, that was my day.
-BakChoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment