So this week/ half of last week I started school, and I set a goal for myself to finish all my homework before 10. It went pretty well the first couple of days but then I realized that it was because the first couple of days had pretty much no homework but signing things. So to make my situations worse, I switched my classes around and got put into a class with a bunch of homework. I pretty much went from no homework to 5 pages a day and 3 assignments =. = . Since I didn't have much homework in my other classes, it all balanced out, but I still felt like I was at a loss. I also attempted to join the soccer team like David, but I'm not that good and I'll probably end up warming up benches : ). I have also been reading my bible (cough backslash bible gateway) and getting more information about the Holy Spirit and our lives for NHG this Sunday (my first Sunday in 3 weeks that I'm actually not ushering :O) and I've learned alot more about the Holy Spirit than I already knew before, so I'll be ready : ).
And that was basically my week minus some minor details (since I don't remember them =. = ).
Brian C
I've made a goal to finish homework by 9. Not happening if you notice the time I'm posting this. It's ten and I need to finish a project by tomorrow. But you see guys at Dido!
ReplyDeletelol the time says 7 but it's really 10
ReplyDeletelol~ nice post. how did the Bible study go?
ReplyDelete